Saturday, November 24, 2018

Let Your Light Shine Down!

I am not sure how many folks out there actually know me or just simply are entertained by my randoming. Honestly, it’s all good! If you are reading these posts then MAYBE I can share my little light with you! I recently had someone say that I brought them closer to God. This statement can be taken many ways! 😱 Did I scare her enough to make her see the light of God? Did I show kindness and love, such as God’s love during an event/crisis/experience? Did I reflect on how God had been such a strong presence in my life and she just decided to look as I look up? Who knows the answer. You see, as a Christian, I walk by faith. I don’t go around flaunting “ teeheee God loves me more than he loves youπŸ€₯”. That is not how I want to live my life. I feel that God puts all of us in a place to learn and move forward. No matter where you start your journey, HE will help guide you IF YOU ASK! True story! I actually just asked the big guy to throw down some light my way! I was feeling as if my light πŸ‘‰πŸ»Inner light is God’s Love Shining Through MeπŸ‘ˆπŸ» Has been growing dim. I had been hearing my friends say things like they hate or don’t believe in God. I straight up heard one of my close friends say that s/he was glad that I felt loved by God but He doesn’t exist. This person is a devote Christian. So, I went to church after all this and went down to the alter to thank God for all of his blessings and to please change out my lightbulbs so I could be a stronger light for the world! I also had a friend with us (my kid was with me as well) and I begged God for more light! The friend that was with us is the one whom informed me that somehow I drew her closer to God. πŸ‘πŸ» But guys, it wasn’t me! Nope, it was God using me as a vessel! And honestly, if I am going to be USED by anyone, I prefer to be used to share about God’s love and blessings! Changing course for a second πŸ‘€... Did you know I was raised Catholic, married Methodist and now I am simply a Christian? I have heard it all. People saying I’m moving further away from God because I can’t “choose” a religion 🀷🏼‍♀️. Guys, it’s not even about RELIGION! Religion, through my eyes, is simply man made rules that float along with the Bible. If you love your religion and the rules you are to follow, Please do carry on! For me personally, I just want to be a part of a church family that doesn’t judge me (God is our only judge), one that encourages you to feel God’s love, not wrath, wrap you up in a huge hug! So I AM A CHRISTIAN! Back on topic. God is pretty cool. He puts me in some interesting situations that just opens the door for me to share a little light! But sometimes, y’all, I need my bulb changed out! So when someone is hating on Our Father, I swear my little light is try8ng to grow so that I can help them see his love. Am I rambling? Anyhow, I asked and I received! My friend told me I drew her closer to God and she just randomly said it. God is funny like that! She had no idea that I totally needed to hear that exact phrase! I think God was saying “LOOK HERE! You shinned my light on this one and look at here reflect it!” My other friend is going through hard times so I will say prayers for them and just pray that when that friend comes to me, my light will be bright! One more thing. Thank you guys for always praying with me. Strangers and friends. I am never short a hand to h9ld in the warm up pen at a barrel race for someone to pray with me! I pray that I will always have enough light to shine down on those in need! Amen!