Sunday, April 20, 2008

There Are A Few Things That Really Piss Me Off....

OK, first of all, I think i know who stole or who is in possession of my blackberry. It happens to be someone that I work with and I got the info from a source that may or may not be reliable. What am I to do now??? I HATE THIEVES!!!! Seriously, this person was there when I was frantically looking for my phone. This person is one of the ones saying that I needed to go and have the sim card cut off cause the thief could be running up my cell phone bill. This person acted as mad as I was that someone would steal from me. Then, after I get everything back in order, new phone, wireless card etc, I get a message that this person has my blackberry phone......Right now there are flames coming from my ears......So, i filed a police report and told them I have a suspect. Leave it up to the law.....and I wait.....

Number two on the list of things that really PISS ME OFF.....Telling me you are for sure going to do something then NOT DO it....There is a person who told me that she would adopt Remmy if i would get her to Liberty to the barrel race that I was not going to. Well, I found the dog a ride and the lady did not show up on Saturday. OK....Well, its a two day race, so, she showed up today. She also told a good friend of mine that she was going to buy her filly, NOT LOOK AT< BUY!!!! And pick the filly up at the same race. She shows up today and acts as if she had never said anything of the sort and takes one bad look at the filly and glances at the dog and walks off. Not only that, I called her 3 times and she never returned my calls. Dont tell me you are going to take something and let me go to the trouble to get that something to you and you leave me with out taking it!!!!!! WTF!!!! I mean really, dont open your mouth unless you mean it!!!!!

No comments: