Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ah.....

Well, I am doing good except that I did not get ANY sleep last night. Between the dogs and Jeff getting up early to hunt, I think I totaled about 3 hours of light sleep. I got a new "job" where I am NOW the PR person for www.winningruns.com The pay is low, but a lot for what I am doing! :) Nice extra money for barrel racing! I love it! Finally all my chatting is getting me somewhere! There are hopes that one day I can do this PR job full time and work from home! It might happen and if they can find a way, it will. Basically, I run all the trivia for them where they do questions once a week on 3 sites and give away a BUNCH of training videos! So, I do that. Also, when I go to the races, I will be a scout for featured trainers. I get to hob knob with the big wigs and see if I can get them to come do a training video! I also will be in charge of giving away videos at the races as well as sporting the winning runs shirts. YAY for me! My title is actually "Promotional Manager"....I like it!

On another note, I have other good news, but I have been sworn to secrecy. So, all I can say is I ran my mind silly last night thinking about it! Once it is in play, you will hear about it! :) Gabe is doing good. He has been off due to rain. We needed the rain though. I will get to ride him today! I am sure he will be thrilled..NOT! We have a clinic next weekend (22nd) and will be going to Athens. Should help Gabe and I get some "finishing" work done. I have high hopes for Gabe! Well, gotta go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

things seem to be looking up!!
:)

Rachael said...

To Say The Least! ;)