Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17th.

I dont know what else to title this!!! Anyhow, Bailey is still fighting! She is getting around good, but she has a limp! She has foal heat scours now, but that is nothing near as bad as she was two days after her birth. Her Mother coliced last night, but she was over it quick. I guess I caught it early enough! I did get to ride every day this week. Except today because of the down pour, but I love the rain!

Hick, the dun horse that I repo'ed last month, well, I still hate that horse. I was going to ride him Monday (or was it Tuesday?) and when I went to bridle him, he wacked me HARD in the face and messed me up a little. I now have a shinner and my neck has been killing me. So after he got a good cussing and was drug to the round pen and I wanted to kill him, Jeff took over. He is NOW JEFF's HORSE. I refuse to mess with him other than feeding him and putting fly spray on him.....Other than that, he can have him! He wont let me sell him again...grrr..

Anyhow, I filed for my unemployment and cannot request payment until April 26th. Today I dealt with the credit card companies....one is just a credit card that is maxed out and the other is a credit card with vet bills...called care credit. Anyhow, both credit companies had awesome "financial stress counselors" My credit score has greatly improved and they had already lowered my interest rate. Well today I locked in 6.6% for 4 months with capital one and the did some other things too. I no longer need to worry with over limit or late fees. Well for 4 months. After four months, my rate goes to fixed 13% but compared to what they were going to do before I called, that is a hell of a deal!! They were fixing to bump it to 12% plus prime which is around 15% right now! SO she fixed me up really good. Now just have to pay it down!! Care credit is a no interest or fees deal for so long then after that 29.9...well they dropped me down to 10% instead. So I guess my point is, they helped me out!!! Sallie Mae, my student load handler already has me down to an affordable rate. So now I just have to get those checks in and put them to the bills!!

I bought plants. I cant grow Ivy....but I bought a handful of tomato, squash and strawberry plants. Not too many mind you, but enough to keep me busy. I plan to plant them on the east side of the house. It gets full morning sun, so I think they will be better there in that flower bed. I also bought a Hoe....LOL I have no idea what I am doing, but I have the help of CJ, the one who owns the feed store and sold me the plants, to help! She told me that I will be OK.....we shall see. Dont worry I will get pictures!! LOL

OK going to go enjoy the rain and be a housewife! Oh one more thing, can you guys please pray for me? I need a job and Lord willing, I want to teach. I want to teach so bad it hurts! I have put in an application to teach FCCLA (home ec) at a high school and I am the only applicant, but they are holding out to find someone with certification. Ugh. I however, have put in to be tested to get temporary certification. I have also shown interest in the ag teaching position at the local HS right down the road. So guys, it means a lot to me! Please say a prayer for me!

1 comment:

Bobby said...

like the new setup!! glad Baily is ok...Everything is going to be ok...Miss Ya!!!!!! :>