Saturday, April 11, 2009

Its Been Stressful

Well this week has been tough. Bailey, the new filly that was Born on April 5th, got deathly ill. On Tuesday night I found her down. She was still able to get up and nurse, but she did not want too. I knew that she was dehydrated and if I did not act very fast, we were gonna loose her. I called the vet and he told me what to do. Well today is Saturday and we now have an active little 6day old filly! Big change from Tuesday. We tended to her round the clock to make sure that she had fluids and meds. Poor girl. But she is now full of it and wont think twice about getting away from ya!!
Monday I went to the schools to find a new job. I especially took a shine to the FCCLA teaching position at one of the high schools. Hopefully they took a shine to me!
As far as work goes, well, I was not able to go in wed but I did go in thurs and I can tell you that I was not welcome. I was basically told that they did not need me anymore and to leave. So I got the rest of my stuff and left. But I had to come home and care for Bailey anyhow, so I am over it. Next week, I will be pounding the pavement to find a new job/career. My resume is update, I have copies of my transcripts, so now all I need is someone looking to hire!!

No comments: