Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hm

Well sorry for those of you that had to be granted permission to read my blog, but I am now looking for jobs and prefer to have my blog semi private! Yup, I was told last Thursday that I will not have a job after April 15th. The are eliminating my position.....um.....anyhow, I know for a fact that God has a plan, so I had my pitty party on Thursday and got to work on Friday looking for jobs. I just filled out my application for teaching at a local school. I will hand deliver that and my resume on Monday. I have also heard of a few other local jobs, so I will apply for them as well. I am not going to be discouraged. However I must find something here. I cant drive over an hour for a job that pays $10 an hour. It wont pay for itself. We cannot relocated at this time. So for everyone that wants to help.....guys I am looking!! But please dont try to tell me to drive to the city that is over an hour away or relocate! It aint gonna happen! Maybe just maybe I can get the ag teaching job at the high school one town over. That would be perfect!! But I will not hold my breath. I am applying for unemployment, but I cant officially apply until my last day. OH and since i was part time for two different entities...meaning i got paid by both Angelina and the Career Center, I am not even sure I qualify. But I did work full time (39 hours a week) so I might just have to drive to the SS office and fill out something special there. Jeff said we will be OK, but I know that I need a job to pay off my bills!! If I get a teaching job, it wont start until July, so I guess if I get one of those, I will have a little vacation!!! LOL But guys, I can assure you that I will not get all depressed over this.....My life has changed a LOT since the first of the year and I am still hanging in there....I quit nic, I had surgery for endo, started on a med that puts me in menopause, my truck issues, my broken ribs, and the list goes on. This is just one more thing and I am determine to find the good in everything.....so, help me to keep my spirits up!! I need to be surrounded by positive people!

My mare is due to foal...yesterday.....still nothing!!! However she is bagged and showing all the signs....Right now she is pacing in the front pasture by herself. She is totally agitated. So we wait....Hubby is out working on the back pasture....we have thistles again and he is cutting them down by hand...we did this last year and have WAY less this year, so I guess it is working??? My sinuses are crappy today due to the 20mph wind and the yellow flowers...yuck. I still have a cracked rib that is really painful at the walk when riding, so I am still off my ponies. I will work Joe however. He loves me.....lol Hick is still not right and still skinny.....Not sure how long it will take to get him back to 100%...

No comments: