Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Get It OUT!

So we can sit there and dwell on things for hours. We all do it. We let it go from something small to something unbearable. We allow this "thing" to totally eat away at our brain. Then we try to sleep and it invades our sleep. We have to break this cycle to stay healthy! Seriously! Sometimes we just need to let it all OUT. For me I write. If something is digging a hole in my gut I am much better off sitting down and writing it all out. It takes time to do this but it is oh so worth it! I slept so good last night! I wrote and wrote and wrote until I had nothing left. Sometimes I am just thinking about the upcoming weekend. I am thinking about what to pack, what to wear, etc. I am always worried I am going to forget. Heaven forbid I forget anything! So now, I keep extra of little things in my trailer so if I forget I am not without. Then I make a list of all the crap that is flowing through my thoughts and until I physically put it in the trailer, it is there on that list. Once its loaded, I check it off! Sometimes its negative thoughts. Folks, its not good to carry around hate, sadness, guilt, anger, confusion or any other negative thoughts. We need to get it OUT and for me, I write. I basically purge my feelings into my hands and onto my paper! Sometimes I just fold the paper and toss it. It still amazes me how much better it feels just to put it on paper. My goal is to get rid of my negative thoughts in private and to share my positive ones with you guys! I am not even sure if anyone even reads my blog but its OK. At least I can get these rambling thoughts out of my head!!!

No comments: