Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Shut Up!

So today I am wearing some new jeans. They are a size 28 waist (6/7) and that is down over 3 sizes since this summer. I still feel fat lol. Is that not crazy? I honestly have not lost that much weight. Maybe 20-30 pounds....actually if you count from a month after giving birth to Kolton, I have lost about 50 pounds all together. Seems like a whole lot. So why the heck do I still feel fat??? I decided it is a flaw in the mind of a woman. Thinking back, even when I was a whole 105 pounds I still felt FAT!!!! OMG I was like a 00!!! A tooth pick with boobs! So i better pull my head out of my ass and realize that I LOST 50 pounds.....thats a LOT. I need to stop saying "i just need to loose 20 more" because you know what, I am good the way I am! My jeans are comfy, my shirts fit better, my saddle even fits better!!! In fact, I was just saying how much room I have in my saddle now....So I am posting this blog today to say.....I weigh 156 pounds and wear a size 6 and I look fabulous! So, shut up brain! Time to wear shorts and maybe even a swim suit! Time to not feel so dang self conscious! For all you MEN out there, you better be telling your WOMEN that they look great! Even though you feel like you say it enough, say it again! We are really hard to convince! We have a voice in our head that says "just 20 more pounds"...and she never shuts up!

No comments: