Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Crazy? Hormonal? Train Wreck? All of the above? I think so....BUT...

So I started on some new hormones because my estrogen levels (since my surgery) were BELOW menopausal levels regardless of the hormone replacement meds I was was on. I was also on testosterone. Other than being so tired all I wanted to do was sleep, I was FINE! Actually, I felt great emotionally and was loosing weight! Who can argue with that? Well my doctor was way worried because my estrogen levels were so low so she traded my meds to something else. Yeah. No. I was a crazy hell bitch who would rather throw my sucker into the dirt and cry about it than anything else. I was only on this junk for two weeks. I knew something was horribly off. I was/am still tired. But add tired to hell bitch and well, that has been me for two weeks. Come to find out, my thyroid levels are low! So back to the HRT I was one regardless of the low estrogen (because really, I dont even have hot flashes even with low estrogen) and start up some thyroid meds! YAY! That means more energy, better metabolism and more weight loss! Bring it on! Anyhow, this has been my two weeks of hell and I am so happy to go back to being happy!

No comments: