Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lost weight?

Ok everyone is asking so here ya go. I have been craving spinach salads. With feta cheese, mushrooms and avocado ( a whole one) and well I eat them. A lot. Lol. I also love the Adkins shakes. Normally I drink two of those and eat a salad a day. But I still eat a cheese burger! Lol. I drink Starbucks. Love the cinnamon dolce latte. Cinnamon is a natural fat burner but I just love the drink! I take one a day vitamins, one a day true biotics, and since I had my full hysterectomy I take estrogen and testosterone as well as aurmor for my thyroid. But the thyroid meds started after I dropped like 3 sizes. All my weight is leaving in my legs and butt. I still have a very large bust. Sigh. And the baby pooch. But soon enough I will be able to get back to riding my horse and doing my squats. I don't work out to the max by any means lol.
I feel like my ovaries and uterus had a lot to do with my weight gain. I think my hormones were all out of whack. But I feel better than I have in years. I just pray that the rest will fall away :-)

No comments: