Sunday, April 28, 2013

Why Lord?

I just feel like everything keeps crumbling. I have shingles and have been out of work for two weeks. Before that we all had the stomach virus and then Kolton got dehydrated. Now Kolton has some painful rash that might be chicken pox. Very likely since I have shingles. I have no idea how I am going to stay down and get well while taking care of my son who is also sick and doesn't feel well at all. Jeff can't take time off either. I need to get work done. Honestly I have no idea how my life is going to come back up out of this black hole. I obviously need help but mom has never had chicken pox so I could literally kill her. My sister has two kiddos so she can't help either. Everyone has lives. My husband has assured me it will be ok but I just don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like I need to be Locked away so I don't infect anyone and so I can't do anything but rest. But my son needs me too. Lord, please please please heal my family. I feel like some sort of crazy sick person that just cannot recover even though it has been viruses attacking all three of us. Lord, I ned to heal so that I can offer comfort and care for my child. Please help us figure some way for me to rest so I can heal and Kolton to still receive the love and care that he needs to get over what ever he has. He will be going to the doctor tomorrow. I need to go back to the doctor as well. I am just so stressed and saddened by all of this. I swear I do not wish to be SICK! How could anyone think that I want to be sick all the time? We are not always sick either. Just when we go down, it seems we all go down at once. Or one after the other. Lord please wrap your healing arms around us and make us well! We need to work to provide for our family. We need to be healthy to take care of our son. Please help me to rest. Please help both Kolton and I to fight our illnesses. AMEN.

No comments: